On June 14, Yahoo Finance has announced it will host All Markets Summit: Crypto, the latest installment of the All Markets Summit original events franchise, and second live digital currency summit this year, at the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center in San Francisco, and via live stream, on June 14.
According to a press release CoinReport received from DKC, Yahoo’s PR agency, the all-day summit will assess the worldwide investment passion for bitcoin and other digital currencies, and try to come up with answers to some of the major questions about these assets, questions like will governments enforce harsher federal supervision, is crypto a real investment and should individual investors have it in their portfolios?
Yahoo Finance editor in chief Andy Serwer and members of the editorial team will be on stage with notable legal experts, influential businesspeople, policy makers and corporate leaders, including:
• Coinbase CTO and Earn.com co-founder & CEO Balaji Srinivasan
• OB1 co-founder & CEO and OpenBazaar project lead Brian Hoffman
• Grayscale Investments managing director Michael Sonnenshein
• Ripple chief market strategist Cory Johnson
• University of New Hampshire School of Law professor of law Tonya Evans
• Goodwin Digital Currency + Blockchain Technology Practice chair Grant Fondo
• TruStory founder & CEO Preethi Kasireedy
• Boost VC founder & managing director Adam Draper
• Venture capitalist Alexia Bonatsos
• CoinShares chief strategy officer Meltem Demirors
• Microsoft Azure chief technology officer Mark Russinovich
• 1confirmation founder Nick Tomaino
• Picks & Shovels co-founder Dan Held
• Ethereum co-founder and Consensys CEO Joseph Lubin
• Khosla Ventures managing director and ex-Square chief operating officer Keith Rabois
• Coinbase head of M&A Emilie Choi
Yahoo Finance will be live-streaming the event for free. Members of the public who would like to attend the conference can buy the tickets from YahooFinanceAMS.com, where all the latest updates on the participants and agenda are also available.
Image via press release