Global investment firm Lighthouse Partners, in a press release sent to CoinReport, announced the introduction of its Blockchain Business Acceleration Advisory Service. The new service is aimed at established IT vendors that want to utilize blockchain technology in their product and service offerings.
Growing IT Vendor Interest
The launch of this new service comes after the company published the research report “Searching in Vain for The Blockchain” in November 2015. Findings showed that many large IT vendors have not yet developed strategies to incorporate blockchain technologies into their offerings.
Further evidence of large IT vendor interest was seen when this group made up 46% of attendees at The Block Chain Conference, produced by Lighthouse, in San Francisco (infographic).
“Lighthouse has been tracking an increasing interest in blockchain from established IT vendors and has already begun to engage with some recognized global companies,” said Lighthouse Principal Pete Harris. “As a result, we’ve developed a set of educational materials, processes and templates that will be applicable to most IT vendors that want to ride the blockchain wave.”
About the Service
According to the press release, the Blockchain Business Acceleration Advisory Service will likely contain the following elements when working with customers:
- Customer/Prospect Engagement – Create avenues and approaches for clients to reach out to prospective customers and explain their blockchain offerings.
- Education – Bring clients up to date on blockchain technology and provide a continuous level of knowledge to everyone involved in making business decisions.
- Partner Development – Identify and engage with potential partners that can accelerate time to market or help out with growth opportunities.
- POV Development – Create relevant, individualized messages for vendors’ current businesses and figure out the best ways to communicate this messaging to current and prospective customers.
- Product Marketing – Determine what products would best fit with the needs of current and prospective customers.
Images courtesy of Lighthouse Partners via Massing Works