Speakers will discuss actionable approaches, technologies and innovations encompassing topics including the blockchain, bitcoin, regulation, investing, the Internet of Things and startups.
“These speakers represent the best and the brightest from the world of FinTech,” said conference director Moe Levin in a press release sent to CoinReport. “They are the innovators, thought leaders, and decision makers who ignite discussions and illuminate tomorrow’s financial landscape.”
The bitcoin and blockchain industries will be represented by:
- Roger Ver (Bitcoin.com)
- Jeff Garzik and Matthew Roszak (Bloq)
- Peter Smith (Blockchain.com)
- Ashley Taylor (ConsenSys)
- James Smith (Elliptic)
- Brian Hoffman (OpenBazaar)
- Brian Crain (Eris Industries).
Banking, finance and security will be represented by:
- Esteban Van Goor (Baker & Mckenzie)
- Mark Hornsby (Royal Bank of Scotland)
- Hubert J.P. Jolly (Citi Treasury & Trade Services)
- Alex Shelkovnikov (Deloitte)
- Ajit Tripathi (PwC)
- Fabian Vandenreydt (SWIFT).
Topics on investing, funding and fintech startups will be explored by Noah Raford (Dubai Ventures Foundation) and Andrew Filipowski (Tally Capital).
Other speakers include:
- Veronica McGregor (Hogan Lovells)
- Johann Gevers (Monetas)
- Alex Batlin (Former Innovation Manager at UBS)
- Michael Perklin (Ledger Labs)
- Brian Donegan (Department of Economic Development at the Isle of Man)
- Gavin Smith (First Global Credit)
- Edan Yago (Epiphyte)
- Marieke Flament (Circle)
- Chandler Guo (Angel Investor)
- Eddy Travia (Coinsilium)
- Moe Levin (Keynote Events)
Early bird tickets for Blockchain: Money are available through August.
Image courtesy of Blockchain: Money