Global Blockchain Summit to be held in Golden, CO., Oct. 19-20
Global Blockchain Summit, the premiere conference highlighting everything distributed ledger technology (DLT), fintech, blockchain, Ethereum and Hyperledger, will be held in Golden, Colorado, on Friday, October 19 through Saturday, October 20.
According to a press release CoinReport received from Cast Influence, the summit’s marketing consultancy, the event will be the cornerstone of Denver Blockchain Week, the leading blockchain space conference of Denver, Colorado. The Week puts Boulder and Colorado corridor on the map as a major place for the blockchain industry. From downtown Denver, Golden is just a short drive.
Founders Hans Hultgren and John Carpenter are building on the success of the Spring Global Blockchain Summit, which featured speakers from ShapeShift, VMware, Dragonchain, and Rebel A.I. Hultgren and Carpenter have brought together visionaries and thought leaders from all over the globe to share blockchain insights, trends and predictions, and exchange industry insider ideas and knowledge.
Industry newcomers will be presented with an opportunity to learn the basics and history of this emerging technology at the event, while the professionals stand to learn more regarding present and future applications from the industry’s leading minds. Some of the world’s most renowned distributed ledger and blockchain specialists and firms that will be featured at the Summit include:
- State of Colorado: Wayne Williams, Colorado Secretary of State
- State of Colorado: Gerald Rome, Colorado Securities Commissioner
- Consensys: Kevin Owocki, Founder GitCoin
- Dcntral: James Barry, Co-founder
- Clause.io: Peter Hunn, Founder
- National Cybersecurity Center: Vance Brown, CEO
- BeefChain.io: Rob Jennings, CEO and Founder
- True Tickets: Steven Dobish, President and Co-founder
- David Huseby: Hyperledger
- Decent: Daniel Riddell, Ambassador
- Bridge 21: Will Madden, CEO and Founder
- The DaVinci Institute: Michael Cushman, Senior Fellow and Board Member
- Stephen Keen, Attorney, Perkins Coie
The Summit will also be focusing on women, equality and diversity in blockchain, featuring:
- Lara Aulestia, Executive Director of Business Development at Resonate
- Navroop K. Sahdev, Economist and Fellow at MIT, and the 2017 United Nations Youth Delegate
- Armand Ngueti, President of the Africa Chapter of the GBA
This year’s event is partly sponsored by Ideas By Nature, Boulder-based Zayo Group, law firm Perkins Coie, and several others. PR and marketing company Cast Influence, who will be interviewing speakers leading up to and during the event on its InfluenceNow Podcast, is among the media partners of the Summit.
The Global Blockchain Summit’s venue is Origin Hotel Red Rocks, 18485 W Colfax Ave.
Tickets to the event are $499 for one day and $799 for both days, with government officials and students getting a discounted rate of $499 for the two days.
With limited attendance, registration is open at https://www.eventsquid.com/register/4677. Sponsorship or speaker information can be obtained from https://globalblockchainsummit.com/interested-sponsoring-speaking.
Image via press release on Cision PRWeb
Have you ever heard about GAMO Protocol?
They said have been created a secured environment to raise a fund using DAICO.
What do you think about it guys?
Will it safe?